Monday 1 September 2014

Liebster award!

I'd like to thank the Charlie - Rhianne for nominating me for a Liebster award! Check her out at http://charlierhiannedean.blogspot.co.uk/ !


This is definitely the icing on the cake after a week of lovely responses to my blog and interacting with lots of other fab bloggers.

My Questions from Charlie- Rhianne:

1. What is your favourite type of food?
     Italian. I'm particularly obsessed with pizza.

2. Who is your role model?
    I absolutely adore Lucy Watson; her style, personality, ambition and the way she deals with situations,       shes very true to herself and loyal to friends. I like that.  
    
3. If you could be gifted with a creative talent, what would it be?
     Probably dancing.

4. Name one thing you can't live without?
     Probably my iPad. Sad, but true.

5. Morning person? Or night owl?
     Definitely a night person, hate hate hate mornings.

6. If you could have a free education, what would you study? Why?
      I'm studying Biology now, so it would still be that if it was free. I find it really interesting.

7. If you could tick one thing off your bucket list, what would you choose?
     To go on safari in Africa! 

8. Favourite film?
     Labyrinth

9. What is your dream job?
      I'm hoping to have a career in researching diseases.

10. Favourite hobby?
        Sleeping, haha!

11. You're standing in a fast food restaurant, what do you order?
     A Cheeseburger.



My Nominees for the Liebster Award are:

- asouthwalesblog.blogspot.com
- Lauren Marie at laurenmariereveries.blogspot.co.uk
- vixmeldrew.blogspot.co.uk
- daisywite.blogspot.co.uk
- Carolin at olive-apple.com

These are all blogs that I've discovered and enjoyed reading recently.

My questions to these lovely bloggers are:

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. Who inspires you?
4. Where/ what do you want to be doing in 5 years time?
5. Favourite hobby?
6. Favourite holiday destination?
7. What item of make- up could you not live without?
8. Where do you want to travel to most?
9. What's you favourite time of year and why?
10. Do you have any advice on body confidence?

I hope the discovering of new bloggers and interacting with them continues. I'm loving being the part of such a huge online community! x

No comments:

Post a Comment