Monday 22 September 2014

Me time - Pamper Yourself!

In this hectic world, it almost seems impossible to get a minute to ourselves sometimes. Taking time out of your day to focus on just you is really important, I think. Whether it's half an hour, an hour, an afternoon, or an evening, it's never a bad thing to give yourself some TLC. A bit of time where you don't have to worry about anything or anyone, relax and do whatever you like!





Giving myself a pamper session has become a bit of a regular thing recently and something I also look forward to. I've taken to treating my skin to a face mask and relaxing with a cup of green or peppermint tea and painting my nails with the new polish I've bought that week. Other times, I'll read a book that I've been meaning to read for the past 3 months, or flick through a magazine and make a wishlist for my next shopping trip. I try and allocate myself one evening each week to relax and de-stress and I always feel better about myself after and feel ready to face the world the next day with my newly found confidence thanks to my fresh face and pretty nails (I like to think I'm being super healthy too after having a green tea, despite having a packet of crisp straight after - oops).

Your 'Me Time' doesn't necessarily have to be a pamper session though. Just do anything that you want! Whether it be reading magazines, reading a book, watching that programme that everyone hates but you secretly love... It could be taking a nap, spending time to cook yourself your favourite meal, paint, draw, watch stupid clips on YouTube....anything!

Everyone deserves a little time to de-stress, relax and prepare themselves to take on the world the next day!

Do you give yourself any 'Me Time'? How do you like to spend it? Can you recommend anything? x


No comments:

Post a Comment